Edmonton Opera relies on a network of dedicated volunteers who help us at events and performances. Volunteering with us is a fun and rewarding experience, especially if you love the performing arts! We are currently looking for event/performance volunteers including ushers, Will Call table attendants, merchandise sales, and more.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and direct guests to the appropriate ticket line or area
- Organize and distribute tickets at the Will Call table
- Act as a representative for Edmonton Opera
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Able to stand for three hours or more
- Knowledgeable of Edmonton Opera
Events each take place on a designated night and shifts will be three hours or more. Applicants must be available for the entire event.
For more information please email email@example.com.