THE MISADVENTURES OF
SUNG IN FRENCH WITH PROJECTED ENGLISH TRANSLATION
The western canadian premiere of rossini's final comedy
From the composer of The Barber of Seville comes a raucous comedy with gorgeous bel canto melodies and vocal fireworks galore! Come along for the ride as a love triangle unfolds between notorious skirt-chaser Count Ory, his cunning Page, and a feisty Countess — complete with naughty nuns, scandalous set-ups, and way too much wine.
Edmonton’s own John Tessier, praised by Edmonton Journal for his “effortlessly light tenor” as the Prince in last year’s Cinderella, stars as the Count in our madcap new production directed by Brian Deedrick. This Western Canadian premiere promises you an unforgettable night of laughter, entertainment, and Rossini's charming music!
Featuring the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra
ACT NOW FOR THE BEST SEATS
Complimentary parking at the Jubilee included with your ticket
See all three operas with season tickets from $75!
- Save up to 30% compared to single ticket prices
- No-fee exchanges for an alternate evening of the same production
- Free parking in the Jubilee parkade
- Pre-sale access to additional tickets for family & friends, including our new Traviata
- Discounts on select special events like Opera al Fresco
Tickets by phone: 780.429.1000.
2018/19 Season Sponsors:
The Dianne & Irving Kipnes Foundation, Creekwood, and The Rob Hood Fund