Edmonton Opera is thrilled to announce its first-ever summer day camp! Children in Grades 4–6 are invited to join us on a three-day adventure exploring the different art forms that come together in opera. No previous musical background required!
- Music: learn a song from a real opera singer
- Dance: discover how you can tell stories through movement
- Scenic design: learn scenic painting techniques and build your very own prop
- Costume design: take part in our team costume challenge
- Get a tour of the Edmonton Opera Centre and see where the magic happens!
Parents/caregivers will be invited to a sharing concert at 4pm on July 19.
Instructor: Kate Ryan
Price: $150 (includes all material costs, camp t-shirt, and GST)
Location: The Edmonton Opera Centre is located in northwest Edmonton.
Drop-off & pick-up: Early and/or late pick-up is available upon request. Please contact us for details.
Lunch & snacks: Campers must bring a bag lunch. Snacks will be provided by Edmonton Opera.
Registration: You will be emailed a registration package after purchase.
If you have any other questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org