For over 50 years, the Edmonton Opera has relied on the donation of time, energy and skills from our volunteers to help achieve our goals and the results can be seen on stage. Our dedicated group of volunteers can be found in our office, at our shows and our events, supporting our company in a variety of ways.
Currently we are in great need of event and performance volunteers.
The Edmonton Opera is a performing arts organization with a long history in Edmonton and has an equally well-established volunteer program. As our organization grows and expands its presence in the community, we require the next generation of volunteers to help with during performances at the Jubilee Auditorium. Volunteer positions include Front of House duties including directing patrons to the appropriate line or area, and organizing and distributing tickets at the Will Call table. While there will be staff present, candidates will be required to work with limited supervision. Applicants should have basic knowledge of the Edmonton Opera and will be subject to a dress code.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and direct guests to the appropriate ticket line or area
- Organize and distribute tickets at the Will Call table
- Act as a representative for the Edmonton Opera
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Able to stand for 3 hours or more
- Knowledgeable of the Edmonton Opera
Events each take place on a designated night and shifts will be 3 hours or more. Applicants must be available for the entire event.
For more information please email email@example.com