Edmonton Opera production facility
- 22,500-sq-ft facility for the construction of scenery, properties, wardrobe and storage
- 3,500-sq-ft costume shop complete with laundry facilities
- 1 wood-floored fit-up bay at 49'D x 100'W x 21'H clear span
- 1 concrete-floored fit-up area at 49'D x 79'W x 21'H clear span
Click the image to view the full slideshow
- Three full-time facility staff: Head Scenic Carpenter, Head Scenic Art/Properties and Head Wardrobe
- Low facility overhead reduces build costs
- 30 minutes from Edmonton International Airport
- Not connected to rehearsal space to reduce problems caused by construction noise and dust
- Project from design drawings to fully/partially built and finished
- From construction drawings to fully/partially built and finished
- Components or individual units
- Bring your own crew (union or non-union) and rent space only (entire space or just needed space)
Building in Alberta:
- No provincial sales tax.
- Skilled I.A.T.S.E. Local 210 members. Low cost of living in Alberta equals reduced labour costs.
- Easily accessible to materials.
- Close to major trucking routes.
For more information on any rentals, please contact us.