Edmonton Opera is seeking a motivated individual for a part-time telemarketing sales position in Edmonton. This is a temporary position, three evenings per week, which will continue over the course of our 2014/15 subscription campaign. Our administration offices and production facility are located at 15230-128 Ave., Edmonton; the individual will be working at this location.
- Placing outbound calls to existing Edmonton Opera patrons with the purpose of renewing their opera subscription
- Solicit donations, when applicable
- Record the outcome of calls with subscriber’s renewal or notes about deferral
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience conducting phone sales and previous telemarketing experience
- Excellent phone manners and customer service
- Strong time-management skills with attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about the arts scene in general. Specific opera knowledge will be considered a strong asset.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Tara-Lee LaRose, box office manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.